Directory of Town Officials (2018-2019)
Published bi-annually. Contains names, addresses, phone and fax for over 15,000 Town Officials. Information on all 932 towns in New York State.
Talk of the Towns/Topics
The Association magazine for Town officials about town government and related issues. Published bi-monthly.
Advertise in the Association bi-monthly magazine
Click here to download a full media kit
The annual summary of new laws affecting town government.
Written by our technical and legal staff (who have years of experience in town government) and designed to keep town officials updated and informed about the responsibilities of their offices. These comprehensive "how-to" manuals have been a technical informational resource for new and veteran town officials alike.
- The Town Law Manual (2016)
- The Office of Town Highway Superintendent (2017)
- The Office of Town Clerk (2013)
- Tax Collection in Towns (2008)
- Forms and Outline of Criminal Procedure for Town Justices and Police (2006)
- Suggestions for Procedures at the First Meeting of the New Town Board (2009)
- Small Claims Guide for Towns & Village Courts (2009)
Click Here to Download the Publication Order Form
For more information, or to place an order, please write to the Association at:
150 State Street
Albany, NY 12207
call us at (518) 465-7933
fax us at (518) 465-0724
or Email Bonnie Becker